bareMinerals have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join our Online team.
The main purpose of this role will be to the deliver the ecommerce trading sales plan for the bareminerals direct-to-consumer website, and to effectively drive a 360 degree channel strategy across the website by working effectively with key internal stakeholders – such as Brand Marketing, Social Media, PR and Trade Marketing
The Assistant Manager will provide ongoing analysis of the website KPIs, and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the website as well as 3rd party vendors such as Curalate, Bazaar Voice, Zmags and BounceX
• Develop the monthly plan for all website updates, working collaboratively to ensure all assets are briefed, approved and implemented on time
• Track online sales to ensure weekly/monthly KPIs are achieved, and work with the Head of Digital on planning additional activity to drive trading performance
• Oversee the monthly release process from prioritising bugs to testing and approval of each
• Refine Customer User Journey/User Experience across multiple devices and campaigns
• Manage timely implementation of new launches and new 3rd party vendors
• Prioritise workload to ensure that deadlines for all relevant activities are clear and implemented
• Briefing external designers to update website/digital marketing assets
• Mentor and coach Online Coordinator and provide guidance where necessary, so that the website content and merchandising updates are made in a timely manner.
360 Degree Marketing Execution
• Contribute to the development of the website traffic digital media plan
• Provide ecommerce support and input as required to Social Media Teams, Trade Marketing Team, Brand Marketing Teams and PR Teams
• Identify new opportunities and partnerships that will add value to the business and develop proposals to get approved and implemented.
Internal Stakeholder Management
• Work closely with the other marketing to ensure all activity is aligned, and not in conflict with other key retail channels
• Ensure the Online Coordinator is providing timely communications to Customer Services & Warehouse teams on key business updates/promotions.
• Work with the US and European ecommerce teams to keep up-to-date with their plans and strategy.
• Strong hands-on experience across ecommerce platforms and production processes
• Demonstrates a positive “can-do” attitude, and the ability to work well under pressure
• SFCC (Demandware) or similar hands-on ecommerce platform experience (e.g. Magento, Hybris etc.)
• Team player who can evidence collaborative working with both internal and external stakeholders
• Photoshop, and Google Analytics experience
• Able to manage time effectively, with excellent organisational skills and works well with contractors/partners
• Strong awareness of website brand representation and messaging
• Beauty experience not essential
• Knowledge of 3rd party applications such as Bazaarvoice, Zmags or Curalate
• HTML coding experience
• Detailed knowledge of digital marketing channels (PPC, Affiliates, Paid Social etc.)