Dolce&Gabbana is the new luxury, authentic and unconventional. A style that expresses new forms of elegance, presenting itself as a modern classicism, based on superior sartorial content and creativity.
Synonymous with Italian glamour and Sicilian tradition Dolce&Gabbana delivers luxury in a modern and unconventional way, combining strong innovation with the Mediterranean flavour of its origins. Dolce&Gabbana translates the glamour of its runway collection into a range of luxurious makeup and sensual fragrances, drawing inspiration from the brand’s Mediterranean roots.
We have a new opportunity for a Brand Manager to work closely with the Marketing Director to work closely with the Marketing Director to create and implement an annual marketing / communication plan that drives the UK business to achieve its annual sales and profit target.
• Be the main communication liaison between Regional Marketing HQ and UK office to ensure that the global brand vision/ strategy and launches are clearly communicated and implemented in line with the UK business strategy.
• Collaborate with and influence Regional Marketing HQ to advance UK marketing requirements.
• In conjunction with Marketing Director liaise with Regional HQ and UK teams to lead the forecasting process for launches and POSM.
• In conjunction with Marketing Director liaise with Regional HQ and UK teams to lead the forecasting process for sellout targets.
• Contribute to all aspects of the creative process, including; strategy, campaign development; POSM development and customer insight.
• Ensure consistency of brand standards across all marketing platforms so that all execution complies with brand guidelines in store and online.
• Ensure that all launches and activities are managed within the budget and targeted to achieve measurable ROI where possible; responsibility for POSM, media, events lines in the budget.
• Work with Marketing Director to brief and manage media agency in line with brand guidelines and objectives.
• Evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of current marketing strategies and tactics and make recommendations for changes and improvements.
• Identify further opportunities with 3rd parties to advance brand strategy.
• In conjunction with Marketing Director manage the development of marketing assistant.
• Participate in agency/supplier briefing process.
• Perform additional duties as requested by management.
• Educated to degree level
• Demonstrable experience in a previous retail marketing role, preferably within beauty
• Commercial with sound business acumen
• Excellent communication skills across all levels
• Ability to influence and negotiate at all levels
• Ability to multi-task in a busy, sometimes ambiguous environment
• Creative with an eye for detail
• Excellent organisational skills
• Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Marketing degree
• Premium beauty experience
• Multi-national, matrix structure organisation experience
• Experience of working with NPD
• Knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud Suite or similar
• Experience of Photoshop and/or Illustrator