Shiseido Group have an exciting opportunity for a Visual Merchandising Coordinator to support the management of all visual merchandising and relevant store design activity across Skincare and Fragrance brands. Working alongside the VM Manager, you will take responsibility for ensuring maximum visual impact for the brands, inline with the Brand DNA and local strategy through the creation and implementation of both launch and permanent visual merchandising tools and guidelines. You will act as a brand ambassador and guardian at all times, ensuring all visual merchandising is executed consistently and is truly representative of the brand whilst being engaging for the customer.
Under the supervision of the VM Manager the VM Coordinator will be in charge of:
• Developing from Global/EMEA assets UK point of sale material with external suppliers, from brief through production, ensuring consistency with brand image, within budgetary parameters and to market specifications.
• Creating specific equipment following the Global/EMEA guidelines in alignment with UK market needs.
• Adapt, communicate and implement Merchandising Guidelines for all launches and animations, in order to ensure perfect execution across all store types, on time and in line with budget.
• Creating and managing the graphic updates, for new launches, onto core merchandising and launch collateral as outlined by the brand in a consistent way to the current overall look and feel of the brand.
• Responsible for perfect on counter execution of all VM activities across all points of sale
• Manage external suppliers to ensure all collateral is produced within budget parameters and delivered on time
• Responsible for budget and financial administration of nominated areas within the VM department
• Partner with external supplier in the provision of counter maintenance to an exceptional level, tracking and reporting progress to key brand stakeholders
• Work closely with the field team to manage the process of ordering/replacing merchandising items in a timely manner and on budget
• Develop, collate and update universal fixture list and lightbox database. To maintain/create a Core VM visual database for the UK market.
• Responsible for the allocation and execution of launches, also ensuring each counter is executing VM collateral to the best of their ability.
• Managing the visual updates in store, ensuring these are ordered and implemented correctly in the field – including lightboxes and Core VM graphics.
• Lead regular field visits to ensure that all visual implementation in-store is of a high standard and consistent brand image guidelines and in line with any brand merchandising agreement.
• Adapting EMEA planograms and create UK specific planograms for all merchandising collateral.
• Undertake regular VM reviews of each activity, collating and producing quantitative and qualitative feedback, key learnings and future recommendations
• Continuously appraise external suppliers to maximise efficiency and return on investment
• Manage communication with market, ensure all needs are met for both launch and permanent visual merchandising collateral. Providing guidance where necessary.
• Build strong internal relationships with key stakeholders such as Sales and Marketing
• Experience in visual merchandising in beauty industry
• Methodical and acutely attentive to detail
• Strong organisational skills and ability to manage complexity
• Proficient in Sketch up Photoshop, InDesign, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Clear, prompt and concise reporting style
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Passion for exceptional representation of the brand at all times
• Ability to act on own initiative and take ownership of projects and tasks through to successful completion
• Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and willingness to be involved with all nominated projects
• Flexible approach to work, ability to support changing needs and demands
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a team environment
• Ability to undertake travel
• Experience of working across several beauty brands on a daily basis is a plus
• Portfolio of previously created and implemented launches