bareMinerals have an opportunity for an Online Coordinator to join the ecommerce team for bareminerals.co.uk. The main purpose of this role will be to deliver the ecommerce trading sales plan for the bareminerals direct-to-consumer website by ensuring that both content and merchandising are effectively managed to deliver the sales plan, and to support performance media channels.
The Online Coordinator will also drive a 360 degree channel strategy across the website by working effectively with key internal stakeholders – such as Brand Marketing, Social Media, PR, Trade and Commercial Teams.
• Responsible for the website content calendar, ensuring content is aligned with national launches/promotions and website is kept current and up-to-date
• Manage the process/planning for all content updates, such as homepage assets and key elements across the website, working closely with EMEA Web Team/External Designers to implement and action all updates
• Additionally supporting all performance media channels, such as PPC/Paid Social/Affiliates, with assets as needed and briefing External Designers and raising all PO’s to support activity
• Localising CRM Global assets to ensure relevancy to UK audience and promotional guidelines, and liaising with EMEA Team to deliver CRM campaigns
• Oversee the monthly release process from prioritising bugs to testing and approval of each.
• Refine Customer User Journey across multiple devices and campaigns and where necessary work with IT teams to develop enhancements
• Assist the Online Manager on management and integration of 3rd party vendors such as Curalate, Bazaar Voice, Zmags and BounceX and to track online sales to ensure weekly/monthly KPIs are achieved.
• Liaise with Warehouse Teams to ensure that all stock merchandising levels are optimised for all new launches and promotions and liaise with Customer Services Team, to ensure they are updated on key business updates/promotions
• Liaise with UK/EMEA Channel Planning to ensure that new products, discontinued stock, sku transitions, promotional stock and other additional stock transfers are managed effectively
360 Degree Marketing Execution:
• Contribute to the development of the website traffic digital media plan
• Provide ecommerce support and input as required to Social Media Teams, Trade Marketing Team, Brand Marketing Teams and PR Teams
• Identify new opportunities and partnerships that will add value to the business and develop proposals to get approved and implemented.
Internal Stakeholder Management:
• Work closely with the marketing/commercial/trade teams to ensure all activity is aligned, and not in conflict with other key retail channels
• Work with the US and European ecommerce teams to keep up-to-date with their plans and strategy.
• Hands-on experience across ecommerce platforms (e.g. Magento, Hybris etc.) and with briefing External Designers
• Proficient with Photoshop, Google Analytics, Excel and Word
• Demonstrates a positive “can-do” attitude, and the ability to work well under pressure
• Team player who can evidence collaborative working with both internal and external stakeholders
• Able to manage time effectively, with excellent organisational skills and works well with contractors/partners
• Strong awareness of website brand representation and messaging
• Beauty experience not essential
• Knowledge of 3rd party applications such as Bazaarvoice, Zmags or Curalate
• HTML coding experience
• Knowledge of digital marketing channels (PPC, Affiliates, Paid Social etc.)